Add Quick Launch to Windows 7 Taskbar
1. Right click on a empty space on the taskbar, then select Toolbars\New Toolbar.
2. In the Folder line, type or copy and paste the location below.
%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch
3. Click on the Select Folder button.
4. You now have a Quick Launch toolbar on the taskbar. You can click on the arrow to see your Quick Launch shortcuts.
5. To Expand the Quick Launch Toolbar, Unlock the taskbar.
6. To Remove Quick Launch Toolbar Icon Text or Title, Right click on the dotted separator line just to the left of Quick Launch, then uncheck the Show Text and Show Title by clicking on them.
7. To Have Small or Large Icons for Quick Launch Toolbar, Right click on the dotted separator line just to the left of Quick Launch, then click on View and select to have Large Icons or Small Icons.
8. To reposition the Quick Launch Toolbar on Left Side of Taskbar, Left click and hold on the dotted separator line just to the left of Quick Launch, then drag Quick Launch as far to the left on the taskbar as you are able to and release.
9. You can move the icons in Quicklauch the same way by right or left click and hold to drag them into position.
You can remove Quick Launch from the taskbar by Right clicking on a empty space on the taskbar and click on Toolbars and Quick Launch to uncheck and remove it from the taskbar