Create a Macro (tools/macro) first using this code: Sub WrapTextToggleButton() marWrap = Selection.WrapText Selection.WrapText = Not marWrap End Sub After creating the macro above: Right click on the toolbar and click customize under the commands tab \ categories column \ forms \ drag a button to your toolbar and right click on it to assign the macro you created above.
Add Quick Launch to Windows 7 Taskbar
1. Right click on a empty space on the taskbar, then select Toolbars\New Toolbar.
2. In the Folder line, type or copy and paste the location below.
%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch
3. Click on the Select Folder button.
4. You now have a Quick Launch toolbar on the taskbar. You can click on the arrow to see your Quick Launch shortcuts.
5. To Expand the Quick Launch Toolbar, Unlock the taskbar.
6. To Remove Quick Launch Toolbar Icon Text or Title, Right click on the dotted separator line just to the left of Quick Launch, then uncheck the Show Text and Show Title by clicking on them.
7. To Have Small or Large Icons for Quick Launch Toolbar, Right click on the dotted separator line just to the left of Quick Launch, then click on View and select to have Large Icons or Small Icons.
8. To reposition the Quick Launch Toolbar on Left Side of Taskbar, Left click and hold on the dotted separator line just to the left of Quick Launch, then drag Quick Launch as far to the left on the taskbar as you are able to and release.
9. You can move the icons in Quicklauch the same way by right or left click and hold to drag them into position.
You can remove Quick Launch from the taskbar by Right clicking on a empty space on the taskbar and click on Toolbars and Quick Launch to uncheck and remove it from the taskbar
Open C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts in Notepad. Open a command prompt window and enter ping followed by the domain name you want to check, for example, ping pjpc.net. Append a line to the Hosts file consisting of the IP address revealed by the ping, a space, and the domain name, for instance, 188.8.131.52 pjpc.net . Add any more domains you want to allow (the POP3 or SMTP addresses used to access e-mail, for example). Save the Hosts file and close Notepad. Launch Network and Dial-up Connections from the Control Panel, right-click the connection through which you access the Internet, and select Properties. Select TCP/IP in the components list and click the Properties button. On the General tab, note any existing DNS numbers and store them somewhere safe. Those numbers will be essential if you want to undo this modification. Check the box Use the following DNS connections and enter invalid DNS lookup addresses for Preferred DNS Server and Alternate DNS server—you can use 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11. Restart the system. Any program that attempts to access a domain not listed in the Hosts file will fail. Truly determined users can log on to a “blocked” domain by entering its IP address instead of the domain name (though they won’t be able to follow links). Still, this is a free solution and can be quite effective.
I like to be able to right click on a file and use the sendto option so I add notepad, wordpad and other things to the above directory.
Alternative you can type in explorer address bar shell:sendto and it will open the sendto folder.
- 1/2 lb banana pepper, seeded and slicded across, so you have rings
- 2 cups white vinegar
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
Total Time: 35 mins
- Sterilize 2- 1/2 pint jars.
- Bring the vinegar, sugar, mustard seed and celery seed to a rolling boil.
- Place peppers in the 1/2 pint jars.
- Pour on the pickling juice.
- Bring brine to within 1/2″ of the top.
- Be sure the edge of the jar has no juice on it.
- Seal jar and leave for 2 weeks.
Faith is: believing in something when common sense tells you not to. If you however, will read his word and talk to him, Jesus becomes common sense.
Who is My GOD?
Set in his ways.